[asterisk-dev] AMR-NB

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Wed Aug 15 07:56:23 CDT 2007

On Wednesday 15 August 2007 02:42:22 Chris Dobbs wrote:
> installed it in the codecs directory and ran up asterisk, however when I
> type "show codecs" I don't see the AMR one in the list ?   is there
> something else I need to change to tell asterisk about this?

Please note that you've just asked for assistance in violating a patent.  We'd
like to avoid such discussions as much as possible, so for the duration of the
term of the relevant patents (which according to my math, means sometime in
2018), please refrain from requesting assistance on the AMR codec until then.

--
Tilghman