[asterisk-dev] AMR-NB

Chris Dobbs chris_dobbs at dobbscr.karoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 15 09:17:07 CDT 2007

Tilghman,
Understand your concerns but I was not very clear about my AMR
implemenatation. I have a bespoke version of the 3GPP AMR codec of which my
company has re-engineered the adaptive nature of the codec. My company has
clearence to do this and a patent has been filed.
Sorry to be vague but I am under an NDA for most of this work.
Back to my original posting,  I have got rid of the warnigns by adding an
entry to the fram.h file to let it know about my codec. I still however
don't see it in the "show codecs" command !
Regards,
-Chris