SV: [asterisk-dev] Background(file|n) blocking in early audio

Håkon Nessjøen haakon.nessjoen at loopback.no
Sun Apr 22 08:59:37 MST 2007

Hi Tilghman,

> This is the -dev list, for discussion of code development.
> You have posed a user question, which is germane to the
> -users list only.  Please go to the -users list and ask your
> question there.

Actually, this was a dev-question. My question is if it is hard to code this
feature?
Or if the developers here have a good reason for why it does not exist.

My question was mostly meant to the persons being responsible for the early
audio code of Background().
Is it reasonable for me to go into the code and try to fix it with a short
fix. Or is it a longshot?

And is it a bug, or is it made like Playback() because it is hard to
accomplish? (I can't se how a bug is user list material?)

If you still feel that this is a user question, i will try to post there. Or
else I will see if someone else have any answer for me here.

Regards,
Håkon Nessjøen
Loopback Systems AS