[asterisk-dev] Are there any voice prompt changes in Asterisk 1.4?

Matt O'Gorman mogorman at digium.com
Tue Sep 19 09:31:46 MST 2006

all of the files are new files, and there are probably a few minor differences, not to mention new prompts for new applications as well as prompts in spanish and french now.  You can check out asterisk, svn checkout http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/trunk asterisk-trunk , and look at the updated sounds.txt for a list of all the files or just download all of the sounds and listen for yourself ^_^.

Mog