[asterisk-dev] Are there any voice prompt changes in Asterisk 1.4?

Stuart stuart at westany.com
Tue Sep 19 08:45:40 MST 2006

Does anyone know if the voice prompts have been changed, apart from an
increase in quality, for Asterisk 1.4.

I want to know if we will need to update our voice prompts for the
forthcoming release as were recording some new languages in the next few
weeks. It would make sense to make them compatible now rather than waiting
till it comes out on October / November.

If nobodies sure is there any way to get hold of a beta of Asterisk 1.4?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards
Stuart

--
Westany- Voices that bring asterisk to life

stuart at westany.com

Sales  +44 (0)800 066 4864
Direct +44 (0)207 043 8814