[asterisk-dev] Are there any voice prompt changes in Asterisk 1.4?

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Tue Sep 19 14:23:02 MST 2006

----- Matt O'Gorman <mogorman at digium.com> wrote:
> all of the files are new files, and there are probably a few minor
> differences, not to mention new prompts for new applications as well
> as prompts in spanish and french now.  You can check out asterisk, svn
> checkout http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/trunk asterisk-trunk , and
> look at the updated sounds.txt for a list of all the files or just
> download all of the sounds and listen for yourself ^_^.

There is no sounds.txt in Asterisk any longer... however, the sound file tarballs on ftp.digium.com contain the up-to-date list of sound files and their texts. In specific answer to your question, the only new prompts in Asterisk 1.4 are for app_followme, as far as I remember.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Senior Software Engineer