[asterisk-dev] iax2 connection drops after some minutes

Pavel Jezek pavel.jezek at i.cz
Fri Sep 8 14:27:59 MST 2006

thanks for answer,
the hangup is OK, I hang the phone manually after several seconds after
call unexpectedly drops in one direction (when I stop hear other party)
- nothing other special in iax debug, imho....
today I'm running  SVN-trunk-r42403 vs. 1.2.11 at other side, problems
still persist, usually after 10 mins (sometimes earlier) one direction
stops working
after weekend I can test with same asterisk versions on both sides
(maybe some incompatibility trunk vs. stable asterisk with jitterbuffer)
PJ