[asterisk-dev] Measuring PDD

Rushowr rushowr at phreaker.net
Fri Sep 1 02:49:39 MST 2006

Well, you can do what I do. Very very basic outline:

1. Put ${EPOCH} into var_start_proc at the beginning of the call
2. Last command before dial, put another ${EPOCH} value into var_end_proc
3. $[var_end_proc - var_start_proc] = Your processing time (var_procdur)
4. $[(${DIALEDTIME} - ${ANSWEREDTIME}) - ${var_procdur}] = your PDD

Hope this helps

SKM