[asterisk-dev] zaptel helper script

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Fri Oct 27 10:25:36 MST 2006

On Fri, Oct 27, 2006 at 11:50:38AM -0500, John Lange wrote:
> Putting init.d logic in a binary? Is that what he is saying? That can't
> be what he really means since the attached file is a script.

It is. You could have easily checked it.

And yes: after seeing 5 different implementation of wait_for_devzap ,
and mostly buggy ones, I would rather that we provide one that works.

> In anycase I believe whatever logic is need should be included in the
> init.d/zaptel script.

It has been, for a whie. And then I found myself often calling
"/etc/init.d/zaptel unload" . But then again, it is not availble on all
distributions. Then I started using 'genzaptelconf -u' (which replicates
this code).

But genzaptelconf is a huge script with a different job and hence some
other small tweaks on the things it will or will not do.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755                    jabber:tzafrir at jabber.org
+972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com