[asterisk-dev] zaptel helper script

John Lange j.lange at epic.ca
Fri Oct 27 09:50:38 MST 2006

Putting init.d logic in a binary? Is that what he is saying? That can't
be what he really means since the attached file is a script.

In anycase I believe whatever logic is need should be included in the
init.d/zaptel script.

On that topic I have some patches to the zaptel and asterisk start up
scripts to make them work with SUSE.

Once I get a chance to test them more fully I'll put them in the bug
tracker.

John