[asterisk-dev] Re: chan_bluetooth patch for SVN trunk

Brian Candler B.Candler at pobox.com
Mon Oct 23 05:39:53 MST 2006

On Mon, Oct 23, 2006 at 12:14:15PM +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
> I hope it's not heretical to suggest this here, but could you try with
> the chan_bluetooth in OpenPBX?

Hmm, this is the first time I've looked at it. Web page says:

"The first release candidate from the OpenPBX.org project was released
today."

So was it really just released today, or did you forget to date-stamp the
announcement? :-)

I don't have a Digium disclaimer on file, and it would be a lot of work to
get my employer to sign one for what is basically a test platform to us.

But I'm not sure that it's relevant, given that chan_bluetooth is separate
from Asterisk, and is GPL anyway. In any case, IMO changing "char *" to
"const char *" or "void foo()" to "static void foo(void)" isn't really
coding :-)

Regards,

Brian.