[asterisk-dev] Re: chan_bluetooth patch for SVN trunk

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Mon Oct 23 05:54:21 MST 2006

On Mon, 2006-10-23 at 13:39 +0100, Brian Candler wrote:
> I don't have a Digium disclaimer on file, and it would be a lot of work to
> get my employer to sign one for what is basically a test platform to us.

Hm, ok.

> But I'm not sure that it's relevant, given that chan_bluetooth is separate
> from Asterisk, and is GPL anyway.

I had been reluctant to grant CVS access to anyone who _didn't_ have a
disclaimer on file, because the intention was that chan_bluetooth would
then be able to be merged, if Theo signed a disclaimer.

I may be misremembering, but I thought that Theo had _intended_ to sign
a disclaimer but never quite got round to it.

> In any case, IMO changing "char *" to "const char *" or "void foo()"
> to "static void foo(void)" isn't really coding :-)

Probably true, but since I was operating this policy on behalf of Digium
I was erring on the side of caution.

--
dwmw2