[asterisk-dev] Bugtracker suggestion

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Tue Oct 17 11:04:53 MST 2006

----- Stefan Reuter <stefan.reuter at reucon.com> wrote:
> Did you have a look at some alternatives? I can especially recommend
> Jira (http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/) which is in use for a
> number of the bigger open source projects. It is highly customizable
> including process definitions and usability is excellent.
> They provide free licenses for open source projects.

This comes up every few months; we've looked at lots of alternatives. We even use Jira internally and like it quite a bit. We just have zero time to spend on trying to convert the Asterisk/Zaptel/etc. stuff over to a different issue tracker at this point.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Senior Software Engineer