[asterisk-dev] Bugtracker suggestion

Oron Peled oron at actcom.co.il
Mon Oct 16 23:22:05 MST 2006

On Tuesday, 17 בOctober 2006 02:09, Stefan Reuter wrote:
> I can especially recommend Jira (http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/)
> ... They provide free licenses for open source projects.

s/free/free of charge/

I think the Bitkeeper fiasco within the Linux kernel community
has taught even the nay-sayers an important lesson --

Using non-free software for management of a free software project
gives the provider of this software too much control over the
said project and in the long run is bound to create a collision
of interests.

Let's not take this route please.

ICQ UIN: 16527398

"If I have been able to see farther,
it was only because I stood on the shoulders of giants."
	-- Sir Isaac Newton