[asterisk-dev] [ast-dev] bridging active channels together [fwd]

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 07:10:50 MST 2006

On 10/3/06, Moises Silva <moises.silva at gmail.com> wrote:
> You need this:
>
> http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=5841
>
> Is being worked to be included [post 1.4], I have it working for
> 1.2.12.1, im working in some other details, since the patches included
> in mantis does not currently return the channel to the PBX. Yesterday
> I made a patch to make it work, and it does :) , but it feels so dirty
> yet, im cleaning up code and will post in mantis again tonight or
> tomorrow.
>
> Regards

Thanks for working on this. I had been trying to get this feature into
Asterisk over a year ago and gave up because none of the core
developers were interested in adding it. Maybe if we get enough
support behind this it will finally make it into 1.6.(although it was
supposed to be in the 1.2 tree since it was submitted before the 1.2
feature deadline 17 months ago)

Thanks again for your work,

MATT---