[asterisk-dev] [ast-dev] bridging active channels together [fwd]

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 07:00:08 MST 2006

You need this:

http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=5841

Is being worked to be included [post 1.4], I have it working for
1.2.12.1, im working in some other details, since the patches included
in mantis does not currently return the channel to the PBX. Yesterday
I made a patch to make it work, and it does :) , but it feels so dirty
yet, im cleaning up code and will post in mantis again tonight or
tomorrow.

Regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"