[asterisk-dev] Queue callback

Alex Brecher abrecher at SuccessfulHosting.com
Tue Nov 28 13:28:58 MST 2006

I was looking for a Queue callback solution similar to OrderlyQ. I found
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+Queue+Callback but it's not a
good solution. It allows a user to simply press 1, enter a call back number.
Hang up.  The caller immediately gets a call back, and is re-entered into
the queue with the highest priority.  This is "Cutting" in line.  This is
not Queue Callback. I'm looking for something that'd be decent and actually
work the way it should.

Can someone please point me in the right direction ?

Best Regards,

Alex Brecher
http://SuccessfulHosting.com
Direct Line: 212-203-4846