[asterisk-dev] SUGGESTION: Attended and blind transfer in the same digit

Anton anton.vazir at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 07:39:38 MST 2006

I'd like to add that an existing feature when you do
attended ZAP transfer, and than press flash the second
time - transfer becomes a conference. it's just nasty. Any
office PBX (Panas for example) do a conference while
pressing "3" (or "conf" on proprietary extension) - then
conference occurs. Imagine when the secretary - (the usual
buautiful girl, with light head and nice voice, who does
not know anything about technologies, and every button for
her is the top of mountain of knowledge) - just press flash
twice and transfer the call to me and I say to her, "I'm
not here". Caller HEARS that. That happen to me, and my
colleguses. Not once. Many times.