[asterisk-dev] SUGGESTION: Attended and blind transfer in the same digit

Paco Brufal pbrufal at servitux.es
Sat Nov 25 03:40:17 MST 2006

Hello,

	I want to ask you a question about blind and attended transfer.

	Why not to introduce a feature in Asterisk to make both transfers
from the same digit? The type of the transfer will be blind or attended
according to the user behavior.

	Example:

- I receive a call
- I press the transfer digit
- I dial an extension
 * If I hangup the phone while ringing extension, the transfer will be blind
 * If I wait to talk to the extension, the transfer will be attended.

	Is this too dificult to implement? I would do it if I had more
knowledge about asterisk source code (if someone can give me directions on
how to do it, I can try)

	Thanks.

--

Paco Brufal    <pbrufal at servitux.es>