[asterisk-dev] oh323 faststart with cisco gateways question

Pavel Jezek pavel.jezek at i.cz
Thu Nov 16 11:58:10 MST 2006

you are probably in wrong mailing list, try bugtracker at
http://www.inaccessnetworks.com/projects/asterisk-oh323 instead.
but I think oh323 in death, unmaintained (last release 1,5 years ago),
so I think better to try chan_ooh323 from asterisk addons, or original
chan_h323 comming with main asterisk.

one question to developers here:
what is plan with chan_h323 vs. chan_ooh323? I think would be better to
concentrate to one stable solution, that will be widely used and
maintained  ;-)
PJ