[asterisk-dev] Need help in how to originate call from c to asterisk ie controlling asterisk cli commands through c.

rajesh singh prince_iter at yahoo.co.in
Thu Nov 16 08:00:55 MST 2006

  Hi

   I m trying to interface asterisk with c for
controlling their cli through c but only i can start
the asterisk server through using execv after that c
cant execute command to asterisk.

 Can any one help me to understand it clearly i tried
many sites but can't get the real thing and how to
implement it fully.

Also one suggestion why we r not adding billing
solution and databse with asterisk to make it easy for
use and any one can use it.

only we need some patches or programming to do that.

Thanks in advance

Waiiting for reply

With Regards
punit