[asterisk-dev] TLS/SSL futures

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Mon Nov 6 23:23:17 MST 2006

On Tue, Nov 07, 2006 at 12:18:25AM +0100, Michiel van Baak wrote:

> Great.
> I think it's a good idea to use OpenSSL for all the SSL things
> because it's the most portable SSL thing I've seen.
> It's there by default on my osx, openbsd and debian installs.
> I hope Matt will have something to test soon.

Just don't forget that anywhere in your documentation, leaflets and
whatever that you mention any sort of SSL support of Asterisk, be sure
to add the text:

  This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project
  for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org/)

That's what the license of openssl requires you to do.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755                    jabber:tzafrir at jabber.org
+972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com