[asterisk-dev] $1000USD for fix of Asterisk g726-32 codec

Daniel Silaro daniel.silaro at gmail.com
Tue May 30 00:59:06 MST 2006

Steve,

I have compiled it and it seems to work, however distortion does still
seems to be there. You can replicate it by mumbling at a low pitch
with a high volume. I wonder if it a property of the codec?

I just want to ensure that I am using the your codec - is there a
quick an easy way to see which g726 module is loaded (ie yours or
Digiums?). "show modules" shows regardless of which I compile:
codec_g726.so    ITU G.726-32kbps G726 Transcoder