[asterisk-dev] [feature requests]: 'zap answer confirmation info' and 'different clis on forking'

Christian B bencokakao at gmail.com
Tue May 23 11:57:29 MST 2006

On Mon, 22 May 2006 12:22:49 -0500
Matthew Fredrickson <creslin at digium.com> wrote:

> Confirmation info is available on Zap channels with signaling
> protocols that support it (such as ISDN, E&M, and a few others).
> Loopstart and kewlstart (FXO and FXS) do not support answer
> confirmation (although sometimes it is signaled by a polarity
> reversal or somethign similar). You probably are probably using zap
> analogue lines without answer supervision.

I'm using this with PRIs. Confirmation works, it's only that the
callee doesn't know when to press '#'.
I've also replied to Peter Beckmans post, unfortunately the thread-tree
has broken and my message was out of the context ->
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2006-May/020837.html

regards
christian