[asterisk-dev] [feature requests]: 'zap answer confirmation info' and 'different clis on forking'

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Mon May 22 10:22:49 MST 2006

Confirmation info is available on Zap channels with signaling protocols
that support it (such as ISDN, E&M, and a few others).  Loopstart and
kewlstart (FXO and FXS) do not support answer confirmation (although
sometimes it is signaled by a polarity reversal or somethign similar).
You probably are probably using zap analogue lines without answer
supervision.

Matthew Fredrickson