[asterisk-dev] H324M video gateway

Sergio García Murillo Sergio.Garcia at ydilo.com
Tue May 16 09:22:21 MST 2006

Hi all,
After some time looking at the traces and documentations, I think I have been able to make some advances.
First of all, the traces I've got from the full conversation seems to have been made in level h223 3 compliant mode which I really am unable to understand. But I think that it would be enough to implement h223 level 2 as specified in the h324 annex C.
I have developed a simple h223 muxer/demuxer with AL1 control channel with ccsrl/srp/nsrp and h245. Attached is a simple output data from a h245 openlogicalchannel request and mux pdus and the converted ethereal file (it's able to decode it perfectly.. :)
I'm still waiting for my tde card but when I got it I'll try to make a call to a phone with this data to see how it replies (or if it replies at all).
Any comment is welcome

Greetings
Sergio García Murillo
Research & Development
.y dilo
Advanced Voice Solutions
Paseo de la Castellana 216
28046 Madrid (Spain)
Phone: +34 91 252 8480
Fax: +34 91 252 8448
http://www.ydilo.com

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. No confidentiality
or privilege is waived or lost by any wrong transmission.
If you have received this message in error, please immediately destroy it and kindly
notify the sender by reply email.
You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any
part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. Opinions, conclusions and
other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of
Ydilo Advanced Voice Solutions, S.A. shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.