[asterisk-dev] RE: [Inclusion Features 0007155]: Provide a snmp application to monitor digium cards

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Sun May 14 04:56:27 MST 2006

On Saturday 13 May 2006 16:27, hgaillac-sip at yahoo.fr wrote:
> What do you think of eicon or sangoma which support
> snmp ?

The provide such functionality.  Digium cards at this point do not.  If you're
not able to provide said functionality yourself nor pay someone else to do
it, then by all means buy the cards which do what you need.

I have no doubt that this functionality will eventually get into the Digium
codebase for their hardware.  It appears you need it now.  Do the logical
thing.

> A simple question :
>
> When I try to park or put on hold a caller (pstn/fxo)
> from my sip phones  i can't neither hear the caller
> nor park its call !!

That has absolutely *nothing* to do with SNMP on Digium hardware.

-A.