[asterisk-dev] RE: [Inclusion Features 0007155]: Provide a snmp application to monitor digium cards

hgaillac-sip at yahoo.fr hgaillac-sip at yahoo.fr
Sat May 13 13:27:03 MST 2006

In order to not spamming the lists where may i post
this project ? is their some people interested ?

What do you think of eicon or sangoma which support
snmp ?

A simple question :

When I try to park or put on hold a caller (pstn/fxo)
from my sip phones  i can't neither hear the caller
nor park its call !!

Harry

--- "Kevin P. Fleming" <kpfleming at digium.com> a écrit
: