[asterisk-dev] RE: [Inclusion Features 0007155]: Provide a snmp application to monitor digium cards

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Sat May 13 12:31:17 MST 2006

hgaillac-sip at yahoo.fr wrote:

> I'm not a developper to write a such application .
> Eicon, Sangoma support snmp why not digium ?
> WHERE MAY I POST THIS REQUEST ?

You have already posted your request in far too many places.

Since Asterisk is a community-developed application, feature requests
are just requests. Now we all know you would like to be able to monitor
the status of cards via SNMP, and if somebody wants to build that
feature they will do so. Continuing to spam the lists and the bug
tracker with your request will not make it happen any sooner.