[asterisk-dev] RE: [Inclusion Features 0007155]: Provide a snmp application to monitor digium cards

hgaillac-sip at yahoo.fr hgaillac-sip at yahoo.fr
Sat May 13 11:36:43 MST 2006

Mr Russell,

Which network management station for res_snmp .
Is there a how-to ?
A voip plateform provide critical services so
monitoring is essential in production .

Can you explain me how manage both hardware and
software, alert, traps ?

I'm not a developper to write a such application .
Eicon, Sangoma support snmp why not digium ?
WHERE MAY I POST THIS REQUEST ?

Harry