[asterisk-dev] Recording Video (H263)

Ryan Courtnage ryan-lists at coalescentsystems.ca
Wed May 3 16:03:53 MST 2006

Following up on the recent Asterisk Video thread:

We've recently logged the following bug:
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=7068

It has to do with failures in using the Record and Monitor commands.  Asterisk
will even *crash* if using the AGI command "record file".

The good news is that recording and playing back video using the Voicemail
application works just fine. Kapanga is the softphone we've been testing
with, h263 the codec.

So I'm not sure if Record and Monitor just have a bug, or if they are missing
bits all together.  Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
Ryan