[asterisk-dev] Support for Dialogic DM3 cards

Anton anton.vazir at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 10:54:50 MST 2006

I'm cool as ice. And just sorry that project is not so
rapidly growing into the best possible PBX is JUST because
many of the developers do not want their work to be used
not in the fair way. While for example I'll happily release
any of my code under GNU (in other words to give it for
free to everyone, to anytype of usage), I will not be happy
to just donate it to some commercial, to be (possibly) used
as their solely property in the future. That is my point.