[asterisk-dev] Simple question...

Miroslav Nachev miro at space-comm.com
Mon Mar 27 05:32:23 MST 2006

   Dear Clint,

   This situation and many other will be solved in case that the
Asterisk CDR system is designed to record all events (end to end
record of the call), not only the 1st and last end point of the call.
   I am able to do such CDR system and if someone would like to help
me will be very helpful. I intend to name the new project FCDR which
means Full Call Detail Records which will include all possible events
like dial, hold, all kind of transfers, conferences, call-end-reasons,
etc.
   Any help and ideas?

   Best Regards,
   Miroslav Nachev