[asterisk-dev] Convert application DBdel to function ?

Jean-Denis Girard jd.girard at sysnux.pf
Fri Mar 24 01:33:53 MST 2006

BJ Weschke a écrit :
> On 3/23/06, Jean-Denis Girard <jd.girard at sysnux.pf> wrote:
>
>  I really don't know the exact reason, but I'd imagine that since
> functions are either of the read or write functionality, you'd
> probably have a little bit of difficulty fitting them into either
> category. If forced to make a call on it, I'd probably say it's in the
> write category, but the logic for that in the DP would probably end up
> looking pretty strange.

Thanks for both replies.

It's probably just me, but I think providing some functionality through
two means is strange. It means that app_db.c is here to stay, along with
func_db.c ? Also DB_DEL could return 0/1 just like DB_EXISTS.

But anyway that's OK, I can live with DBdel application.

Thanks,
--
Jean-Denis Girard

SysNux                  Systèmes Linux en Polynésie française
http://www.sysnux.pf/   Tél: +689 483 527 / GSM: +689 797 527