[asterisk-dev] how to use VoiceMail

tom tom at dingey.com.tw
Thu Mar 23 18:29:22 MST 2006

Hi.

My asterisk version is 1.2.4, and 1.2.5

I use readtime to assess sip user and voicemail(odbc),

I had modify the extconfig.conf,and modules.conf.

I use voicemail() function in exections.conf,but it didn't work.

The Error message is : app_voicemail.c2384

leave_voicemail:No entry in voicemail config file for 'xxx',

But it was ok ,in sip user use realtime to login .

A special phenomenon,When I use asterisk -r in command line,

and press sip debug, then voicemail() flow was ok.

I don't know ,what is the different in sip user and voicemail.

The exections.conf test flow is

exten => _X.,1,Answer()
exten => _X.,2,VoiceMail(u${DNID}@defult)
exten => _X.,3,Hangup()