[asterisk-dev] Convert application DBdel to function ?

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 20:02:02 MST 2006

On 3/23/06, Jean-Denis Girard <jd.girard at sysnux.pf> wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I recently had to use the asterisk database for a new install;
> applications DBput / DBget have been converted to functions but not
> DBdel / DBdeltree: is there a reason for that except lack of time. I'm
> willing to provide a patch if there is no deeper reason, but I want to
> make sure first.

 I really don't know the exact reason, but I'd imagine that since
functions are either of the read or write functionality, you'd
probably have a little bit of difficulty fitting them into either
category. If forced to make a call on it, I'd probably say it's in the
write category, but the logic for that in the DP would probably end up
looking pretty strange.

--
Bird's The Word Technologies, Inc.
http://www.btwtech.com/