[asterisk-dev] backports?

Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk roy at karlsbakk.net
Tue Mar 21 10:14:04 MST 2006

>> may it be a good idea to setup a separate bugtracker for this? there
>> have been some noise on mantis about bugs submitted to the frozen
>> versions of asterisk. I may host this on my own hardware if this
>> seems appropriate
>
> Did  you see this page about the upcoming change to Asterisk
> Development
> and Release Cycle http://www.asterisk.org/developers/releasecycle
>
> I  think the key phrase for what you're looking for is "This branch
> will
> then receive maintenance for bug fixes only"

Quite so. My point was to create a repository of patches with fixes/
improvements too large to be included into the mainstream branch, so
that people can patch up manually if needed.

roy
--
Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk
roy at karlsbakk.net
---
In space, loud sounds, like explosions, are even louder because there
is no air to get in the way.