[asterisk-dev] Unable to make hints function properly

Olle E Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Mar 15 03:12:59 MST 2006

First, please note that the -dev list is *not* a second-level support
list for no answers to
usage questions on asterisk-users. First try searching mailing list
archives, then the
IRC channel and the Voip-info web site.

Have you tried applying a call-limit? Without the call limit, you
won't get any busy
notification in Asterisk 1.2. I've covered this in many mails earlier
on the lists,
so you should be able to find a lot of detailed answers by googling
the site
lists.digium.com.

Also, since you are mailing to the -dev list I would suppose your
technical :-)
Please test the test-branch "team/oej/test-this-branch" where I have
added some
improvementst to this functionality.

Thanks for taking time to test this! Good luck with the blinking lamps!

/Olle