[asterisk-dev] Unable to make hints function properly

Per Møller per at wallin.dk
Wed Mar 15 04:19:18 MST 2006

As a passionate Asterisk geek, I spend countless hours testing
configurations, features and phones (12+). It seems to me that I found a
bug, but want to be sure, before I submit it to the bugs list.

Yes Olle, I'm tech/programmer/integrator... not a user :-)

I am using the call-limit, tried with 1, 2, 10 and 100. It does not change
anything.

If I set type=friend in sip.conf the 'Ringing' and 'InUse' never happens in
1.2.x, but in 1.0.7 it works fine.

If I set type=peer in sip.conf the 'InUse' state works, but 'Ringing' never
happens in 1.2.x. In 1.0.7 it works fine.

Guess I will try the "team/oej/test-this-branch" branch to see if Olle fixed
this.

// Per