[asterisk-dev] Zaptel prilocaldialplan troubles

Wolfgang Zweimueller wzwei at kurtkrenn.com
Thu Jun 29 07:36:28 MST 2006

"Steve Davies" <davies147 at gmail.com> writes:

> On 6/29/06, Wolfgang Zweimueller <wzwei at kurtkrenn.com> wrote:
>>
>> I am in the need to set prilocaldialplan on a per call basis. The
>> actual code in chan_zap allows setting only on startup for the whole
>> span. It is even impossible to setup two groups of channels with
>> different pri[local]dialplan settings!
>>
>> Is there any reason why it is done the way it is?
>> What would be the best way to get a per call setting?
>> Are there already plans to change the PRI-code?
>
> I would be interested to know why you need to do this -

Between Asterisk and the telco is an Alcatel 4200 with locally
attached phones. I want to set the callerid on outgoing calls (to the
telco) and therefor have to use national as prilocaldialplan. To get
correct callerid on the 4200 I must set it to private.

Unfortunately, if I set pridialplan to national and make calls to
phones connected to the 4200, this PBX adds its nationalprefix to
my callerid. If one presses the button to call back he is now routed
to the telco (because of the prefix).

> pri[local]dialplan is quite happy to automatically switch based on the
> prefix of the dialled number between local/national/international -
> IIRC nationalprefix and internationalprefix are used to change this
> behaviour.
>
> Alternatively, set the dialplan to unknown, and send the whole number,
> prefix and all...

Callerid (to the telco) only works if I set the dialplan to
national. Every other setting results in non-working caller-id.

I would be glad if one could tell me how to set things up so that I
get national on non-local calls and private on local calls.

Thx,
Wolfgang