[asterisk-dev] Zaptel prilocaldialplan troubles

Steve Davies davies147 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 05:38:14 MST 2006

On 6/29/06, Wolfgang Zweimueller <wzwei at kurtkrenn.com> wrote:

> I am in the need to set prilocaldialplan on a per call basis. The
> actual code in chan_zap allows setting only on startup for the whole
> span. It is even impossible to setup two groups of channels with
> different pri[local]dialplan settings!
>
> Is there any reason why it is done the way it is?
> What would be the best way to get a per call setting?
> Are there already plans to change the PRI-code?

I would be interested to know why you need to do this -
pri[local]dialplan is quite happy to automatically switch based on the
prefix of the dialled number between local/national/international -
IIRC nationalprefix and internationalprefix are used to change this
behaviour.

Alternatively, set the dialplan to unknown, and send the whole number,
prefix and all...

Steve