[asterisk-dev] Zaptel prilocaldialplan troubles

Steve Davies davies147 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 08:08:39 MST 2006

On 6/29/06, Wolfgang Zweimueller <wzwei at kurtkrenn.com> wrote:

[snip]

> Callerid (to the telco) only works if I set the dialplan to
> national. Every other setting results in non-working caller-id.
>
> I would be glad if one could tell me how to set things up so that I
> get national on non-local calls and private on local calls.

Hmmm... I don't know if this works, but can you configure two "groups"
in zapata.conf, which refer to the same channels, and set one to
national and one to private dialplan.

In extensions.conf, make the call out through the correct group based
on whether you are making a local or a national call.

Best of luck.
Steve