[asterisk-dev] transmitting network- and userprovided callernumber with chan_zap (libpri & asterisk)

Marcus Hunger hunger at sipgate.de
Mon Jun 19 07:10:42 MST 2006

Hi,
in order to transmit two sender-numbers when placing a call with chan_zap, I
did some changes to asterisk and libpri. As a result, it is possible to have
either an userprovided-screened number or a network-provided-number in
addition to an userprovided-unscreened one.

Using this feature is straightforward by setting CALLERID(ani) and
CALLERID(num) in a dialplan.

exten => _X.,1,Set(CALLERID(ani)=230000)
exten => _X.,2,Set(CALLERID(num)=420000)
exten => _X.,3,SetCallerPres(allowed_passed_screen)
exten => _X.,4,Dial(ZAP/g1/${EXTEN})

If CALLERID(ani) is set, it is added with presentation-parameters specified by
SetCallerPress to the q931-setup and CALLERID(num) declares the
userprived-unscreened field.

The patches are quite simple, but change the signature of a library-call, so I
would like to have some comments / recommendations about alternatives or
better ways of implementation.

Best regards,

Marcus Hunger