[asterisk-dev] Native Bridge for H.323?

Ken Chan ck000 at lycos.com
Mon Jun 19 07:18:05 MST 2006

Hi Paul,

> Until another features will go into SVN tree or someone else elected to have
> only one H.323 channel driver for Asterisk to provide adequate support for it.

I am a newbie here and I don't quite understand what you meant.
Would you please provide more detail info?  "chan_h323.c" channel
driver should not care or depend on other H.323 channel drivers
("asterisk-oh323" or objective oh323).  It should be OK to add
the native bridge and without affecting the other 2 h323 channel
drivers.  In the other words, people can still select which h323
channel drivers they want to use.  Let me know if I am wrong.

Currently, I am running Asterisk 1.2.9.1.  Is it ok for you to
send me the fix (native bridge for h323) and let me try it out?

Thanks
ken