[asterisk-dev] >> Help about Iaxclient

Cristian Draghici cristian.draghici at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 20:39:39 MST 2006

Hi

This question would be better suited on the iaxclient list.
The iaxclient page contains information about subscribing:
http://iaxclient.sourceforge.net/

Re you questions below, checkout a copy of iaxclient and read
simpleclient/testcall/testcall.c - it does basic initialization and a
call.

Hope this helps,
Cristi

--