[asterisk-dev] >> Help about Iaxclient

Helder Francisco [MOBITEL.es] info at mobitel.es
Sat Jun 17 10:47:38 MST 2006

Hi all!

I'm trying to get some help about iaxclient, I don't if this forum is the right one to ask for it. Anyway, please tell me so.

If someone knows where can I find more detailed information to use the dll from iaxclient, mainly the correct flow of commands to make work correctly.

I can register against Asterisk but when i try do dial something my IDE environment crashes without anything happens in the asterisk server. I'm using VB6.

Probably I'm missing some functions from the library that I should invoke prior to placing the call and that's why I was asking for the documentation, (to avoid being bothering you all with dumb things that I can get explanations on the docs)

Best regards,
Helder Francisco