[asterisk-dev] Re: FastAGI behaviour in trunk changed recently?

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Fri Jul 28 06:37:06 MST 2006

Kaloyan Kovachev wrote:
> hmmm, the call is not going to [to-voiptalk] context at all (as it is not
> going to 'h' extension), not continuing (as the NoOp is not executed - i asume
> you have added it too?) and not going to an invalid number neither to the
> '07870699479' extension in [from-internal] context, so it is definitely hangup
> in the AGI itself or the AGI does not exit at all until hangup (there are no
> timestamps in your log, so it is not clear - 'h' extension in the same context
> could confirm that and will show when the call is hangup, also you can try
> with EXEC GOTO as last command in AGI, but it is a bug even if EXEC GOTO is
> working, as AGI supposed to use the new context/extension/priority on exit and
> for sure to exit. :)

Kaloyan,

[from-internal] contains the following lines:

exten => h, 1, DeadAGI(agi://127.0.0.1/end)
exten => t, 1, Hangup
exten => i, 1, NoOp(${EXTEN})

and none of them are being executed.

Are there any traces you'd like me to run to see if the call is being
hung up during or at the end of the AGI?

By the way, is there a way to turn on timestamps on the Asterisk console?

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
+44 20 799 39 799
http://integrics.com/