[asterisk-dev] Re: FastAGI behaviour in trunk changed recently?

Kaloyan Kovachev kkovachev at varna.net
Fri Jul 28 07:18:29 MST 2006

On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 14:37:06 +0100, Alistair Cunningham wrote
> Kaloyan Kovachev wrote:
> > hmmm, the call is not going to [to-voiptalk] context at all (as it is not
> > going to 'h' extension), not continuing (as the NoOp is not executed - i asume
> > you have added it too?) and not going to an invalid number neither to the
> > '07870699479' extension in [from-internal] context, so it is definitely hangup
> > in the AGI itself or the AGI does not exit at all until hangup (there are no
> > timestamps in your log, so it is not clear - 'h' extension in the same context
> > could confirm that and will show when the call is hangup, also you can try
> > with EXEC GOTO as last command in AGI, but it is a bug even if EXEC GOTO is
> > working, as AGI supposed to use the new context/extension/priority on exit and
> > for sure to exit. :)
>
> Kaloyan,
>
> [from-internal] contains the following lines:
>
> exten => h, 1, DeadAGI(agi://127.0.0.1/end)
> exten => t, 1, Hangup
> exten => i, 1, NoOp(${EXTEN})
>
> and none of them are being executed.

thats strange at least in some of the contexts the call should reach 'h'
extension.

> Are there any traces you'd like me to run to see if the call is
> being hung up during or at the end of the AGI?

if your verbose level is at least 2 you should get a message "== Spawn
extension (_context_, _extension_, _priority_) exited non-zero on _channel_"
on hangup and if there are timestamps it should be enough to find where and
when the call ends.

> By the way, is there a way to turn on timestamps on the Asterisk console?

yes in asterisk.conf in section [options] set 'timestamp=yes' or -T flag on
asterisk startup (asterisk/doc/asterisk-conf.txt), but it does not work with
trunk currently.

btw (for one of the previous threads today) it sais "Force timestamping on log
entries to console", not for the log files - they always have timestamps