[asterisk-dev] Re: FastAGI behaviour in trunk changed recently?

Kaloyan Kovachev kkovachev at varna.net
Fri Jul 28 06:21:03 MST 2006

On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 11:27:26 +0100, Alistair Cunningham wrote
> Kaloyan Kovachev wrote:

> >> Kaloyan,
> >>
> >> I wasn't clear; my apologies. [to-voiptalk] is the context that the
> >> AGI does a SET CONTEXT to, not the context that it was called from.
> >> It was called from [from-internal] which is:
> >>
> >> [from-internal]
> >> exten => _[0-9*]., 1,

AGI(agi://127.0.0.1/start?stype=phone&snumber=${CALLERIDNUM}&cnumber=${EXTEN}&scustomer=${ENSWITCH-SCUSTOMER})
> >> plus various other irrelevant lines.
> >
> > Sorry, just checked the beginning of this thread
> > Have you tried to add 'i' extension to [from-internal] and [to-voiptalk], and
> > a NoOp after AGI() this will give some additional info where exactly the call
> > goes on AGI exit.
>
> Kaloyan,
>
> That's a good idea. Unfortunately, it doesn't print any extra lines
> on the Asterisk console, so it doesn't seem to get there.

hmmm, the call is not going to [to-voiptalk] context at all (as it is not
going to 'h' extension), not continuing (as the NoOp is not executed - i asume
you have added it too?) and not going to an invalid number neither to the
'07870699479' extension in [from-internal] context, so it is definitely hangup
in the AGI itself or the AGI does not exit at all until hangup (there are no
timestamps in your log, so it is not clear - 'h' extension in the same context
could confirm that and will show when the call is hangup, also you can try
with EXEC GOTO as last command in AGI, but it is a bug even if EXEC GOTO is
working, as AGI supposed to use the new context/extension/priority on exit and
for sure to exit. :)