[asterisk-dev] SIP INVITE retransmission, erroneous

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Fri Jul 14 09:49:38 MST 2006

----- Nikolaos Markolefas <nmarko at inaccessnetworks.com> wrote:
> I tried to crosscheck with the bugs archive, though did not find
> anything like this. I'm running * v1.2.4 on gentoo.
> As a newcomer to the * community, it could be that I missed something,
> so has anybody come across such a case? If yes, could you point me to
> the relevant bug, or should I open a new one?

I do not remember seeing a bug report that reported this problem, but it would be best for you to update to the latest 1.2 release (which will be 1.2.10 later today) and then verify that the problem still exists. If so, opening a bug report with a complete console/SIP trace would be helpful.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Senior Software Engineer